Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome to SMASHVILLE!

WOW! I love hockey season! I'm so glad the Preds are back on the ice... UNDEFEATED I might add. I'm excited about having Kariya on the team, but David Legwand - Number 11 - is still my boy! I've been to 2 games so far, and hope to go to many more this year. I need to study up on the new rules, well, all the rules, really.

I think it's going to be a great season for the Preds, as long as Ernie keeps his Saints curse out of Nashville!

GO PREDS!!!

3 comments:

jewlover2 said...

Lovin the hockey-fan Tori! I wish I knew about it so we can trade barbs!

I started my own blog...learnthebigapple.blogspot.com...

K?

This is Ashley, by the way...Jonathan's wife. LOL

Ernie Ayres said...

Saints curse, huh? How about the Titans curse?? Oh wait, I think that one was me too. Huh. Go Redwings!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

jewlover2 said...

time to post some more entries, Jane!