Monday, November 26, 2007

I love to cook!

So, now that I've been spending more time at home, I've been able to do a lot more cooking. I forgot how much I enjoy cooking. As many times as I've Googled a recipe, I have never noticed how cool some of the recipe databases are. I really like Recipe Zaar because it has some really great features for storing recipes, menus, meal plans, shopping lists, etc... That being said, I stumbled upon another silly "personality" quiz. Personally I don't see it, especially the demeaning part!

Which Food Network chef are you?

To the rescue!
Take this quiz!



6 comments:

Natalie said...

I love recipezaar too, I think they are one of the better recipe sites on the web. Hence I am a member, are you a member? If so I would love to check out your page..

Tori said...

I am a member on Recipe Zaar. If you click the link in my post, it should take you to my profile page. I'm kind of a new member, so my profile is somewhat sparse. It looks like you cook pretty amazing dinners quite often! I can't wait to try some of your recipes!

jewlover2 said...

I'll have to check out that site. I always try stuff from foodnetwork.com that I've actually seen tried on tv or I go to allrecipes.com in a pinch. I don't need a proper organizational system since all I do is copy the recipe and put it in my own recipe folder. I have a bunch of good stuff on there.

Anyway, I'm Alton Brown by that silly quiz. Shoot! I wanted to be Paula Deen. :)

Tori said...

It's not the organization tool that got me, it's the shopping lists, menus, and customizable cookbooks... Paula Dean? Really?? I don't picture you as the Paula Dean type. You picked the tight shirt in the first question, didn't you? :)

Ernie Ayres said...

MMMmmmmmm........coooookkkkkiiinnngggggg....

jewlover2 said...

LOL...nah. I'm breastfeeding. The thought would be obscene.